○ Creator News
Check this panel often for contests, tutorials, and other community-related events for Creators!
○ Creator Progress
In the upper right corner of the Dashboard, you will see a panel entitled “My Creator Progress”. This panel contains your Tier Level as well as your Currency break downs (credits, promo credits, and developer tokens).
○ Creator Resources
Underneath the Creator Progress Panel, there is a list of resources.
- My Catalog launches the IMVU Classic Shop focusing on your catalog.
- The Virtual Goods Policy is where you can learn how to make an appropriate product on IMVU. It is very important that every Creator reads this policy. To ensure the IMVU experience is fun for everyone, we have specific guidelines on what content is acceptable in the catalog. If your content is determined to be non-compliant with our policies, we will re-rate and refund accordingly and warn you so you do not create such content in the future.
- The Education Center contains many helpful tutorials for creators. Have a look by clicking here.
- 3D Studio Max Plugin (Universal Installer) lets you download the files needed to create using 3DS Max.
- Importing FBX Files is where you learn how to import your FBX creations into the Editor.
- The Creator Forums links to the Community Center where you can find help articles, talk to the community, navigate the creator discussions among other options, and submit a case to our customer support.
- Peer Review is where products are reviewed by IMVU users in order to ensure that meet the requirements to enter the IMVU Catalog.
- My Photo Album links to the webpage that hosts your IMVU albums. You can use your albums to host images for your product pages to showcase your creations. Other ways to showcase products include the Discover Feed, Creator Showcase, and Creator Ads.