Released May 18, 2020
New Items and Features
- Hide the usage info on Material inspector for now.
- Added tooltip for showing truncated text.
- Change action ‘name’ to ‘name/trigger’.
- Asset Panel thumbnails added.
- Update title of Ensembles popup to ‘Ensemble’.
- Create tooltip for breadcrumbs.
- Add error notifications to project submission.
- Add error tooltip if attempt to derive underivable product.
- Fix animation triggering.
- Fix some file extensions still showing up on Component names.
- Fix issue where Inspector Panel wouldn’t show up sometimes because of usage calculation.
- Update text on various error messaging
- Fix project/directory renaming.
- Fix Preview missing materials after mesh (XMF) import.
- Load the ambient color from ancestor or imported CHKN.
- Popups now properly overlap
- Provide an error dialog when a network error occurs opening a tab.
- Correct derivation fee calculated with hidden/disabled ancestors.
- Popup should be on top of sticky search box in Inventory panel.
- Do not include unused assets when building CFL.
- Camera will now stay put when previewing furniture changes.
- FBX import triggers preview.
- Layer dialog goes on top of the sticky positioned widget in the Inventory panel.
- Reload the Derive modal once recovered from lost network connection.
- Update TGA thumbnail to not use src file.
- Check thumbnail size before product submission
- Fix problem deriving parentless product.
- Allow owner to derive their own product.
- Add error for deriving from mis-categorized room.
- Fixed Community Discussion link.
- Highlight home tab if selected.
- Various Inventory Panel fixes.
- Fix Action not playing if comma is in the action name.
- Fix Action not playing after name change.
- Fix for circumstance where added ensemble initially not showing.
- Fix category counts when filtering.
- UI: Derive filter categories increased to 12px.
- Show product id on Info Panel if product is published
- Drop file extension for component names
- Disable the submit button when there are errors.
- FBX import no longer creates empty actions.
- Should show ‘more’ menu on the Component item after rename.
- Inventory panel: the search box and filter is sticky on the top when scrolling.
- Rename project directory to match product name on save.
- Add missing image on Asset list item.
- Deleting open project closes tab.
- Allow editing only one component name at a time.
- Add gender filtering for Product list.
- Fix background on layer preview images.
- ‘Add Material’ fix when replacing existing material.
- Fix the incorrect profile time logging.
- Update Texture Popup and Error dialog text copy.
- Various bug fixes.
0.17.8 – Initial Release
Released April 27, 2020